Hazel leah M.
RN, Marketing Manager, Transcriptionist
Last active: 10/13/2014
To gain more knowledge as I am honing my nursing skills and updating my knowledge in my profession where I can professionally grow.
To become the institutions asset and partner in attaining its mission and goal.
• Extensive knowledge of medical equipment, products and pharmaceuticals.
• Demonstrated aptitude for developing new skills.
• Readily develop rapport with patients, families, staff and other health care professionals.
• Strong analytical skills easily assess conditions and implement appropriate interventions.
• Relates well to people from different culture and socio-economic status.
• Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
• Resourceful in completing projects; ability to multi-task effectively.
• Possess special sensitivity to meeting the needs in varied situations.
• Dedicated individual; reputation for consistently going beyond what is required.
• Trustworthy, diligent at all times, client centered.
• Easily adapt to any situation and environment I am into.
• Value work without jeopardizing neither the clients nor the company.
• Trainable and willing to try new things that would further enhance my skills and knowledge.
• Always adhere to rules and regulations. A good follower and an active leader as well.
• Open to innovations and can easily learn up to date trends out in the market.
• Family centered, God-fearing and a client advocate.
In LEE RV GENERAL MERCHANDISE from JUNE 2012- PRESENT as a Marketing Manager
• Researching and reporting on external opportunities
• Understanding current and potential customers
• Managing the customer journey
• Developing the marketing strategy and plan
• Ensuring timely delivery
• Managing budgets
• Writing copy
• Making customer focused decisions
In LOPEZ HOSPITAL from MAY 2012-MAY 2009 as a Staff Nurse
(Medical-Surgical Ward/OB Ward)
• Gives direct nursing care to general and elderly patients.
• Identifies nursing needs of elderly patients.
• Plans, Implements and evaluate nursing care.
• Admits patients.
• Performs nursing activities such as bathing and oral hygiene.
• Assists patients in moving, maintaining proper body alignment and utilizing good body mechanics.
• Takes and record vital signs.
• Observes medical asepsis.
• Prepares and gives oral and IV medications.
• Observes and responds to patients emotional and spiritual needs.
• Acts as liaison between patients and hospital personnel.
• Interprets to the patients and his family their role in promoting successfully therapy and rehabilitation.
• Prepares patients for and assist physicians with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Performs irrigation cauterization and gives enemas.
• Receives and endorses work equipment and supplies and checks for its proper care and maintenance.
• Sees to it that the nurse station is clean and proper order.
• Prepares/implements care plans.
• Gives due medications.
• Supervises junior staff.
• Assists patients with their activities of daily living.
In LORMA MEDICAL CENTER from MARCH 2006 – APRIL 2009 as a Volunteer Nurse Trainee/OJT
ILOCOS TRAINING AND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
• Assist the doctors and staff nurses in the wards and other area of the hospital.
• Performs vital signs taking.
• Carry out orders.
• Give due medications.
• Educate patient and significant others.
• Acts a patient advocate.
• Does charting.
• Coordinate with other members of the healthcare team in the rendering the care needed by the patient.
• Assist the patient in their ADL’s as well as perform them in patients that are not capable to do so.
• Assess the patient time to time for any changes in their body.
In LEE RV GENERAL MERCHANDIZE from FEBRUARY 2007-MARCH 2009
as a Owner/Proprietor
• Manage all the dealings of the company.
• Coordinate with the different department of the company.
• Market all the products and carry on the company’s mission and vision.
• Transact with possible suppliers as well as catering the needs of the clients and people of the company.
• Maintain a customer centered avenue without jeopardizing the company’s name.