Senior Developer: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Last active: 3 days ago
My main responsibility is accelerating software development for Microsoft Office.
Whether you need to create a new Line of Business application, such as a CRM or accounting system, or a new Microsoft Office product for your startup, I can help.
I bring to the table over 5 years of experience of MS Office consulting for clients like: Oracle, SugarCRM, Oliver Wyman, AECOM and oDesk.
As an active member of both Apple and Microsoft developer and partner programs, your business solutions are always developed using best practices for Microsoft Office Business Applications (OBA).
To date, I have completed well over 100 Microsoft Office consulting projects, and been featured or mentioned in: Upwork Blog, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, NBC, Yahoo Finance, as well as the bestseller book “The $100 Startup”.
For links to media interviews please visit my personal website http://www.bvukas.com.
• Microsoft Office COM Add-ins development (C# or VB.NET)
• Reporting applications and operational dashboards
• VBA macros and migration to .NET
• MS Office performance optimization & troubleshooting
• Ad-hoc Microsoft Office consulting
• Software documentation & help manuals (technical writing)
• Installers for Office add-ins (Windows and Mac)
• Software testing (unit testing, automated testing, integration testing)
• Virtual lab management
• Windows, Mac, or mixed-mode development
• Ribbon & Backstage View development
• Installers: Advanced Installer, Visual Studio Installer, ClickOnce, ClickTwice, WiX, InstallShield
• GitHub (Standard)
• Frameworks: VSTO, Add-in Express, NetOffice, Excel-DNA, Open XML SDK
• Windows Forms, WPF/XAML, Gtk#, Xamarin
My online portfolio contains detailed examples of previous full-scale Office applications and add-ins: http://behance.net/bvukas.
All software licenses, hardware, training and know-how are included at no extra fee:
• 30 min consultation starts as low as $75
• $75/hr for single Office version application development (such as Excel 2007)
• $150/hr for enterprise options with unlimited Office versions, automated builds, installers and extensive software testing options