Muhammad Sajid Rafiq
Muhammad Sajid Rafiq
Seven years experience of Technical Operation and Network / Project Management of IT industry, encompassing on implementation, troubleshooting multi Networks and of multi-vendor environments. Good experience of Operating Systems Windows XP, windows 7, Windows NT/2008 Server R2, analysis & design of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WiFi, VLAN and VSAT troubleshooting. ARcGIS Server, SOM server, SOC server, SAN, WEB server and Manage administration Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and Vehicle Tracking System, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2003 R2, Print Server, FTP server, Antivirus Server, ISA Server 2006 configuration as a firewall, VPN configuration, MS Exchange Server 2007 Configuration, POP3, SMTP, MS Outlook Configuring
1. Wireless Networking, DSL and ADSL, ISA server 2006 and DHCP, Active Directory, DNS, Routing and switching using CISCO Technology.
3. Monitoring, installing and troubleshooting the IT Communication Infrastructure of Regional office and 5 related Districts.
4. VSAT Terminal and HUB site configuration using iDirect technology and troubleshooting
5. LAN, VLAN, WAN, WiFi and VPN configuration and troubleshooting.
6. CCTV system configuration and control
7. ARcGIS Server, SOM server, SOC server, SAN, WEB server and Manage administration, Installation, configuration and troubleshooting
8. Maintenance of Hardware and Software / IT equipment of the region.
9. Maintain backup of all Systems and Servers on weakly and monthly basis.
10. Security management of network (s).
11. Develop and conduct various training instructions for system user on operating system, relational database and others application.
12. I implemented a Network, procured a hardware including Database, Application, ISA and Exchange Servers as well as Routers and Firewalls. The whole thing was planned by me and I established first IT base data center for the company’s database.
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server 2003 R2, Print Server, FTP server and ISA Server 2006 configuration as a firewall
MS Exchange Server 2007 Configuration, POP3, SMTP, MS Outlook Configuring
MDaemon Configuration (For Email)
Networking: LAN, VLAN configuration and Troubleshooting, WAN (Switching and Routing) using CISCO technology, VPN Configuration, IDS (Intrusion Detection System), IPS and firewalls
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 professional, Redhat Linux, Ubuntu and good Experience of Troubleshooting
Languages: C/C++, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i and developer 6i, PHP, HTML
Hardware: Intel-Based Computers, IP cameras, VSAT satellite HUB and Remotes, Network Device (NIC, Cables, switches, Routers, Wireless Access point/Routers).
VSAT: iDirect HUB monitoring and remote sites Installation and commissioning.
MS Office: Professional command Microsoft Office 2007 (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express)