Senior IT and INFOSEC manager
A short overview of my career:
--- Over 215 hours in oDesk as an IT manager and administrator for a start-up.
--- Over 6 months as an on-site IT, Network and Security consultant for the University of Virginia.
--- 4 years of experience as R&D service engineer, travelled world wide to customers to handle complex issues, analyse network, db, OS, hardware and software problems, debug and provide training.
--- 10 years of experience as a senior IT and Network Security engineer (attacking, defending, securing)
A short overview of some of the services I provide:
- On-site work.
- Design and build office network.
- Vulnerability and Risk assessment for your web, network and computers.
- Design and implement VPN.
- FW manager.
- Install, design and maintenance work for Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL db's
- WebEx training.
- AWS design and migration.
- Unix and Windows support for all versions.
- Data Controllers support, setup and maintenance.
- DNS issues.
- Build a private cloud for your business.
- Backup solutions and overview.
- Netbackup problem.
- CheckPoint support.
- Emc support.
- On-call services.
... and more