Last active: 12/17/2014
• Source, screen and interview candidates to identify top talent in the Financial Services Industry. Clearing House, Finance, Legal and Global Operations, Accounting, IT.
• Created a training guide for new members of the Recruitment Department and trained them on our systems; BigBiller, HiringHook, TopEchelon, etc.
• Spearheaded a project to create new and update existing offer letter templates which ultimately helped to increase efficiency and limit liabilities.
• Full life-cycle recruiter responsible for conducting intake meetings with hiring managers, researching, sourcing, resume pre-screening, interviewing, candidate development, negotiating, closing and post offer follow-up.
• Developed and maintain excellent working relationships with hiring managers, candidates and human resource business partners.
• Managed the hiring process
• Managed the employee referral program/process.
• Maintained candidate status in applicant tracking system.
• Provided additional sourcing support for teammates as needed.
• Participated in continuous improvement workshops related to recruiting, human resources and onboarding.
Project Coordninator: Data entry, quote/order processing, answering phones, preparing spreadsheets, day to day operations for various projects and activities, provide problem solving as necessary, confirm and process purchase orders, processing credit applications, setting up new customers, customer maintenance, providing product information and pricing, updating website, sending out customer quotes, approve expense reports, inventory adjustments, purchasing, accounts payable and receivable, arrange all travel for five technicians, purchasing, prepare bids, review drawings, specifications, and contractual requirements, determine material required and expedite if necessary, hire outside contractors, manage outlook calendar, schedule jobs and meetings.
Administrative: Data Entry, Customer Maintenance, Scheduling, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Fax, Email, Copy, Order Entry, Preparing letters, Presentations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Reports.