Oracle DBA/ Oracle APPS DBA
Last active: 6 days ago
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Over all SEVENTEEN years of total experience as an Oracle professional on various H/W with UNIX & Windows platform.
• Over NINE years of experience as Oracle Apps DBA R12.2/R12.1/11.5.10/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7/11.5.5/11.0.3/10.7 on Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux Servers.
• Over SEVENTEEN years of experience as Core DBA on Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux Servers &Windows platform.
• As Oracle Apps DBA an excellent record in delivering results to users. Blend the ability to conceptualize a range of innovative technical solution to complex business problems, with the responsibility of delivering concrete programmatic, reliable systems that work for end users.
• Experience in Installation 12.2/12.1/11.5.10/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7 Sun Solaris, HPUX and Linux.
• Experience in implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite R12, 220.127.116.11, 11.5.9 on HP-UX and Sun Solaris and Linux with complete lifecycle using AIM Methodology.
• Handled independently the upgrade project of Oracle Apps 11.0.3 and 11.5.7 to 11.5.9 and 18.104.22.168 right from project initiation to go-live with conversion of single-Organization to Multi-Organization.
• Experience in Oracle Applications Patching, APPSADMIN (Ad utilities) and SYSADMIN on various UNIX platforms.
• Experience in Cloning using Adclone, Rapidclone and Adconfig.
• Having good understanding of RAC & Clustering technologies on Multi-Node with Parallel Concurrent Processing PCP and Load Balancing LB of Oracle Application.
• Troubleshooting Oracle Apps Concurrent Manager, Forms and Reports related issues with Performance Tuning of Oracle Server and Applications.
• Experience in performing Backup & Recovery using various backup tools like Veritas Netbackup with RMAN integration, LEGATO, OMNI Backup.
• Experience on MongoDB key concepts and installation, Creating, reading and updating data CRUD, query conditionals and Aggregation Framework, configuring and monitoring replica sets, optimizing monitoring and understanding MMS, sharding setup sharding monitoring shard key selection inserting large amounts of data, Security & backups and restoring of Mongo Database.
• Experience in the development of client-specific solutions, including technical design of servers and determining server sizing requirements.
• Understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions.
• Experience in Evaluating, monitoring and managing the Oracle database, Oracle application server and application performance.
• Experience in Apache, Forms, Reports Server administration.
• Experience in Production Support of Oracle database 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 with upgrade of 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
• Experience in using monitoring tools like HP-Open View, FogLight, SpotLight, OEM, TOAD
• Oracle 9I Certified Associate.
Oracle E-Business Suite: Oracle Apps 220.127.116.11/11.5.9/11.5.8/11.5.7/11.5.5/11.0.3/10.7.
Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0/2000, Sun Solaris 7.0/8.0/9.0, Linux 3.0 Server, HP-UX 10.20/11.11i, Compaq True 64, SCO Open 5.0, SCO UNIX 3.2.4, UNIX 3.1, Windows 95/98 and OS/400.
RDBMS: Oracle 9.0/9.2 under Sun Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows, Oracle 18.104.22.168 under Sun Solaris, HPUX, Windows, Oracle 7.3 under Sco Open 5.0, Oracle 7.3 under HP-UX 10.20, Oracle 7.0 & 6.0 under SCO UNIX (SQL*DBA, Server Manager, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Imp/Exp, SQL*Loader, OEM), MS SQL Server 7.0 and MYSQL (Overview), DB2/400 on AS/400 UNIFY under UNIX 3.1.
Front End Tools: Oracle Developer/2000 (Form 5.0 & Report 3.0), SQL*Form 3.0, Pro*C, SQL*ReportWriter, SQL*Menu, Visual Basic 6.0.
Programming Languages: C/C++, COBOL (DOS/UNIX), TURBO PASCAL 7.0, FORTRAN 77, CL/400, RPG/400, PL/SQL.