Senior iOS Developer / Mobile App Expert / Architect
Last active: 9 hours ago
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am high skilled iOS developer working with Xcode, Objective-C, Java and Core Data on a daily basis.
I am interested in best practices that are being adopted by the iOS community and implementing them into my work.
I am excited about the iOS platform and I enjoy staying up-to-date on where Apple is taking the technology. Actually, I love iOS7 and iOS8 on my iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and I like an Apple Watch.
I have been working with native iOS development since 2010. Additionally, I have 3 years of carryover experience for web programming with PHP, MYSQL. More importantly, I am determined to be an expert in my area of practice – which, for the foreseeable future, is native iOS development.
My key skills and abilities include (NOT limited to)
- Fast mobile UI programming - iPhone5 / iPhone6 / iPhone6 Plus on iOS 7 / iOS 8, Storyboard, Swift
- Text messaging and video/voice chatting - XMPP, OpenTok, Pusher, APN
- Integration with - HealthKit, CloudKit, HomeKit, AirPrint
- Networking framework - AFNetworking, Web RTC, Socket.io TCP/IP
- Motion Tracking - CMStepCounter
- GPS - Core Location, MapKit, MapBox, GooglMap
- e-Commerce payment system - Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Saleforce, card.io
- Media manipulation - CoreAudio, CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics
- Data and Graph visualization - Core Plot, iOSPlot, JBChartView
- 3D programming - OpenGLes, NinevehGL, Cocos3D, PVRGeoPOD
- Web service integrating - JSON RESTful API, Parse.com
- Social integrating - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+
- Good team play - Git, Bitbucket, Trello, Jira
- Daily Communication - Skype, Slack, HipChat, Email
I own an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 3, and iPad 2 to test on. My workstation is a Mac Pro with Xcode 6, Adobe Photoshop CC, and Microsoft Office installed.
I'm now seeking opportunities that will allow me to further develop my skills by providing creative and high quality solutions to my clients. I enjoy new challenges on a daily basis, looking to overcome my own high standard goals.