Senior Human Resource Manager
Last active: 1 month ago
Performance-driven Director level HR professional with 10 years of multi-faceted experience in Human Resource management. Strategic architect in development of innovative HR initiatives that balance employee needs with mission and objectives of organization.
• Oversee a broad range of HR activities, including recruiting, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management, learning and development and compliance.
• Oversee and continuously improve an organization's HR programs and processes
• Act as a business partner with executive leadership to deliver effective HR solutions across offices
• Create and implement strategies to recruit, develop, and retain exceptional technical talent and great leaders
• Coach leaders on a variety of topics including talent development, retention, performance management and employee relations
• Champion culture change and drive initiatives to promote company culture
• Partner with leadership to lead change initiatives and implement effective change management and communication practices
• Manage a staff of four Employee Services professionals in all HR functions: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Learning & Development.
• Purchased and implemented new Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) that provides robust, actionable internal analytics.
• Refined Onboarding Checklist for new-hires to ensure smooth and thorough transition to organization.
• Collaborated with outside immigration counsel to onboard OPT candidates and file necessary documentation for H1-B status.
• Revamped Employee Handbook, policies and procedures, and recognition programs and introduced performance management system in first year with 100% compliance.
• Re-engineered Employee Satisfaction Survey from annual to quarterly implementation in order to identify short “quick wins” as well as establishing long-term initiatives for engagement.
Achievements: Transitioned organization from PEO (Professional Employer Organization) to new HRIS, including RFP processes for payroll and benefits, and implementation, which required proactive initiatives. Restructured policy and procedures and brought company in compliance with HR standards.
BA, Communications Design | University of Illinois at Chicago
Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations | Human Resources Studies Certificate
PHR Recertification 2010