Senior IT Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGEMENT | SOFTWARE/WEB/DBMS DEVELOPMENT | ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATIONS | SYSTEMS ENGINEERING | PMO SUPPORT
• Experienced IT professional who is decisive, action-oriented and results focused, with a successful record of managing both technical and non-technical projects from inception to closure utilizing PMI’s PMBOK and Agile frameworks as well as many other development and management methodologies.
• Business strategist; plan and manage large scale projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
• Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with the technical team as well as clients to the C-level.
• Experienced in Agile and PMI’s PMBOK project management frameworks. Able to manage large and small project teams and with a successful record of high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timelines and budgetary targets.
• Web Development
• Custom Software Development
• Database Design
• Systems Engineering
• System Migrations & Integrations
• Enterprise wide Implementations
• PMO support
• ROI Analysis
• Costing & Budgeting
• Project Scheduling
• Production support
• Direct/ Matrixed Supervision
• Team Building & Mentoring
• Client Relations & Presentations
• Business & IT Planning
• Vendor Management
• Systems Engineering: project management support on the SSES Omnibus contract at the Office of the Comptroller the Currency. As well as many other software development project for customers including EPA, Sprint, MCI, HUD, Accenture, PWC and many other industry leaders
• ERP projects: For the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Contact, lead the effort to design and verify the CRM and Knowledge Management Tool used by HUD’s Management Center.
• Client Management: Providing direct support at all level within an organization. While at OCC, Accenture, HUD and DFAS worked directly with senior management.
• Custom Software Developments: Provided project management for many large and small customers which included managing all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Enterprise Implementations: Directed agency wide rollouts of new software and systems for clients including Allegis, Accenture, Sprint, PwC, MCI, Treasury and HUD as well as many others.
• Infrastructure: Provided Data Center support to 8 x 8 Inc., which included planning, project reporting, and implementing.