Senior Ruby on Rails developer
I build Web tools that solves your business problems making it more profitable. I don't like to waste your and my time. For the years working as a freelancer, I've made my own working ethic. I don't track time while coffee breaks, freelancing doesn't equals working at office.
Last 4 years I've spend to develop myself as a professional in web programming industry.
I'm a full-stack developer (Ruby on Rails/jQuery/html/css/deploying).
Web scrapers creator (nokogiri, mechanize, watir).
I develop my skills consistently, and prefer projects where I can grow as a professional.
I'm looking for projects with strong believes in best practices to participate and to build good relationships.
What you can expect from me:
* Quality work (heavy testing, best practices, readable and maintainable code that "just works")
* Short response time (actually I'd even prefer daily conference calls via skype)
* good speaking English
* Responsibility for tasks/project I work on.
* Seamless integration with your current team
What would I expect from you:
* Clear task definition
* Easy communication
* Adequate and in-time payment
Keywords: Rails, Agile, TDD, Coffeescript, AngularJs, Postgresl, Mysql, AWS, S3, Heroku, Ruby,