Expert Java, J2ee, PHP and Android, iOS, Staffing Manager and CTO
Last active: 2 days ago
I am a highly qualified software engineer with over 10 years of experience, that allows me to achieve excellence within my career technically and managerially.
- Long experience in PHP, MySQL, HTML, JS and CSS (as I was one of www.gawab.com team members, which was the second largest mail host in the MENA area at that time).
- Long experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, IBM MQ, Portal, IBM WAS ( as I was one of the Alexandria Harbor Automation Solution team members, it is the second biggest harbor on the Mediterranean Sea).
- Professionally using GIT repository systems (GITHUB, Bitbucket), and advanced deployment on Amazon AWS and many other cloud platforms.
- Many years experience as a Scrum Master.
- I was then promoted to reach finally position of the solution architect of the entire project, so I had working on designing the used technology stack, the integration channels and its optimization, exposed services also I had shared the development process myself.
- Native mobile development experience (Android and iOS).
- Already worked in and managed many mobile Apps (samples: https://www.elance.com/samples/mostafa_gamil/gallery/mobile-apps/4703002/).
- Holding an MBA (Master in Business Administration).
- For the previous 3 years I am working as CTO, VP and Resources Manager (beside proceeding in my technical career).
- For the previous 3 years I had worked as staffing manager for 2 big software firms and hired many expert individuals and teams who provided thousands of hours for many medium to large scale projects on oDesk and Elance.
- Expert in formulating harmonic teams to provide high quality successful work.
- Fair experience with handling startups, angel funding, fund raising, traction ….. etc.