Network Engineer and Architect (Infrastructure)
Over the Past 7 years, i have been involved in different technology implementations on all the major vendors including Cisco, Microsot, VMWare, Linux, VoIP:
• Cisco Routers and Switches in a three tier network Model (Core,Distribution,Access)
• Implementation of VPN services (IPsec, SSL VPNs in a Site-to-Site & Remote Access environment)
• Securing the Network Using Cisco ASA (VPN implementation on ASA)
• Implement MPLS-VPNs in a Multi Customer Environment.
• Maintain a small VoIP Infrastructure (CME & UCM)
• Implementation of Wireless services in an enterprise network.
• Virtualization on major Vendors (VMware Sphere and Hyper-v)
• Migration of VMs using vMotion and Storage vMotion.
• Implement High Availability and Fault Tolerance on VMware Sphere (5.0, 5.1, and 5.5)
• Shared Storage Technologies (NFS, iSCSI) and NAS for MS Exchange Server 2010/2013 Clusters, vMotion.
• Configure CCTV/IP CAM solutions in near locality.
• Provide Services in a Campus Network on Microsoft 2008/2008-R2/ 2012 /2012-R2 Servers
• Implement Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, and RDS) in an organization.
• Provides Services on Linux Major Distributions (Red hat, CentOS)
• Implement High Availability on Linux Cpanel services.
• Provides LAN services on Linux (DHCPD, BIND,Apache,Sendmail, FTP,VSFTP, SSH)
Provides Backup for VMs using Vaeem Backup and Replicaiton.