Software Solution architect, team leader and delivery guru
Last active: 1 month ago
My experience is broad but also rich and ranges from Software Solution or Product Architecture, Product Strategy, Marketing, Licensing and Contracts,
I've also been a developer and can therefore translate between developers and customers / stakeholders.
I've started up a few companies, a bespoke development shop founded around a new OS at the time called Windows that looked pretty cool and Time Disciple, a software product that grew to be exported from NZ to several countries before being absorbed by the wrong investor.
I've done market appraisals for start-ups and more recently been consulting into the big bad world of Enterprise Portal, B2B, Mobile and J2E systems hosted over multiple sites in High Availability modes.
The list of my skills is down a bit and is not exhaustive but can get exhausting - reading my resume or contacting me may be a good idea if you're looking for something in partcular!
• Solution Architect
• Project Management and Delivery using Prince, Lean or Agile
• Software Product Strategy, Marketing, Licensing and Contracts
• Enterprise Portal:
• Logging, Monitoring, Trending and Alerting
• Virtualisation, Security, Networking
• Integration B2B, API, Webservices, SOAP, XML, JSON etc
• Java, IBM, Oracle, JBoss
• Mobile Apps
• RFP process for technology product or services selection
• Sales, Presales, Proof of Concept
• SDLC standards, workflow and depiction of reliable quality metrics
• Performance Testing and Tuning