Document Controller / Office Admin
United Arab Emirates
Last active: 04/11/2014
With Over 7 years of working experience in the oil and gas engineering consultant industry providing project support services to the team and over 4 years’ experience in customer service as in-house sales coordinator, main responsibilities includes:
• Provision of project support to the project team especially in areas of word processing and ensures compliance with the project procedures and document templates.
• Provision of document control to have a systematic filing of all technical and general correspondences in the Document Control Archive and maintains registers.
• Liaise with the project team members to ensure close-out of tasks assigned by the project manager and senior managers.
• Assisting Project Administrator for the preparation of Monthly Project Control Reports.
• Provides cover for Proposals coordinator in preparation of tender documents.
• Performs administrative functions in the absence of project administrator and engineering secretary when needed. These include data gathering for the preparation of monthly presentation for onshore stream, travel and hotel arrangements for the guests and staff and other activities as assigned.
• Responsible for receiving order forecast, purchase orders and delivery schedule from customers.
• Attends to client’s requests/complaints and coordinates with concerned departments.
• Checks on-hand inventory from AS400 during inventory every first working day of the month.
• Prepares summary of monthly performance evaluation from clients.
• Assists Sales Managers/Snr. Sales executive in making sales quotations, checking of inventory, PO monitoring and balances, order entry, sample requests, account receivables and other sales related jobs.
I am knowledgeable in ACONEX, In-Act System, TeamBinder, Q-Track, AS-400 and PS-400, Acrobat 9 Pro and Nitro Pro 9, Proficient in MS Office Applications and have a high level of dedication at work, initiative, willingness to learn new things and believes that there’s always room for improvement.
I initiated lots of recommendations for the improvements in our engineering procedure from my previous company and many has already been implemented.
I am seeking opportunity to acquire more knowledge in my field and to increase my cashflow.
Project: Abu Dhabi Crude Oil (ADCOP) Project
Project: Consultancy Services for the Design, Detailed Engineering Supervision and Project Management for the Expansion of Aviation Fuel Depot at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Project: Design of New Hydrant System (Package #7)
Project: EPIC of 16” Jet A1 Fuel Pipeline from QP Refinery to BSV-3
Project: FEED for Black Powder Management Project; New Separation & Filtration System
Project: EPIC for Installation of 20’’ Wet Gas Pipeline between KM & KS
Project: Detailed Design for Yas Mina Zayed Pipeline Project
Project: A380 Stands / Gate Room Expansion in Terminal-3, Abu Dhabi International Airport (Design & Build of A380 Hardstands Main Jet Fuel Works)
Client: Amana Pipeline