P.F. of CIMA (UK), Financial Analyst, BP Writer, Researcher, Wordsmith
• CIMA (UK) qualified Management Accountant.
• Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabadamudalige
• Responsible, self-motivated, diligent worker, perfectionist, -maximizer.
• Passionate wordsmith with proven competencies in writing. Looking for multiple opportunities - Business Plans/Presentations, Reviews, Proposals, Blogs, Articles, Content Writing etc.
• WRITING EFFICIENCY of 350 WORDS PER HOUR (original content including research), +/- 25% based on complexity of projects undertaken (e.g. a highly technical subject matter necessitating careful attention to detail). Standard typing speed of 70 WPM (350 CPM).
• Consistently maintains a daily working capacity varies between 12-18 hours per day. Strives to embed learning effects into all work undertaken.
• 7 Years of progressive experience in Corporate Finance of $1Bn Sri Lankan businesses and 500+ hours of online and offline work on Upwork (all long term contracts - overall satisfactory feedback).
• Participated in the preparation of business documents (write-ups and presentations) and financial models for a banking syndicate for the purpose of obtaining senior debt worth $400Mn/a mix of equity-mezzanine finance worth $150Mn.
• Composed 20+ successful start-up business plans for an Upwork contractor. Contract is ongoing and successfully reaching a milestone of 12 months.
• Experienced in composing compelling business/company summaries, product/service descriptions and pricing strategies, industry reviews, sales and marketing devices, management profiles etc.
• Requisite skills in financial administration for multinational businesses across garment manufacturing operations, FMCG manufacturing operations, and cultivation, processing, and trading of agricultural commodities.
• Hands-on experience in Financial Reporting, Financial/Business Analysis, Statutory Filing, Data Mining, Financial Modeling, Long Range Planning, Business Valuations, Business Development and Project Appraisals, Industry/Market Research, Investigative Reporting, Business Plan Writing, Admin, External Liaison etc.
• Experienced in SAP, Oracle, Quickbooks, and SAGE. Tech savvy. Expert in Microsoft Excel/Word. Exposure in Wordpress.
• Avid reader, passionate writer, musician (intermediate guitarist and amateur cellist), astronomy buff, physics amateur, occasional gamer, rock 'n roll fan, self-proclaimed town squash champ.
• Data science student / skilled researcher.