Expert Data Scientist - R, Statistics, Data mining, Qlikview, PL/SQL
Last active: 1 month ago
I am a certified data analyst and have expertise in various data analysis fields.
I prefer to work with R Programming Language but am also proficient in other data analysis tools.
I have plenty of experience in data analysis and can work efficiently in the following tasks:
- Statistical Modelling: Regression, Classification and clustering using state of the art algorithms such as: Regularized Logistic regression, random forest, gradient boosting machines, adaboost, neural networks, SVM, LDA, convolutional neural networks, among others.
- Data munging: I can work with data in any format and make something useful out of it. This involves scripting in R, python or bash.
- Information Visualization: I have experience using Shiny, tableau, qlikview, d3 and ggplot2.
- Statistical Analysis: I have a strong background in statistics and can help you solve problems such as designing an A/B testing framework for your website or analyze data.
- Web scraping - Crawling: I can write programs to extract information from the web efficiently and store it in a file or database, do analysis or visualizations from it.
- Recommendation Algorithms: I have used recommendation algorithms effectively in the past.
- R tutor: I can help you learn R from zero. I have been programming for more than 3 years in R and have used it on a daily basis ever since professionally.
If you feel I can help you with the task at hand just invite me to submit a proposal!
Looking forward to working with you,