E-learning Specialist/Instructional Designer
Last active: 02/04/2014
Summary of Qualifications
• Improving E-learning goals and objectives, developing instructional design strategies and methods using ADDIE model phases (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation).
• One year of experience as instructional designer's team leader with excellent experience in Business System Analysis and excellent interpersonal and communication skills with handling teams and clients.
• Three years of experience in instructional design, story-boarding, course-ware and training development and proven ability to deliver the final product to the client.
• Two years of trainer experience for academic staff, TOT and post graduate trainees.
• One year of experience designing learning mobile applications.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Cooperating with and providing assistance to other departments and team members throughout the phases of any project and demonstrating perseverance in creating a product that is beneficial to the customer's business.
• ADDIE model, Instructional design, Storyboarding, Multimedia Curriculum, Course Development, SCORM, SWOT analysis, Technical Writing and Instructing.
• Moodle LMS, LCMS, VCR administration.
• Authoring tools: Captivate, Lectora, Articulate, Lecture maker and Raptivity.
• Simulation and Game based learning (GBL).
• CBT, WBT, ILT and Mobile learning.
• Trainer and lecturer.