Expert CSR with Excellent Sales Skills
Customer Service and Sales has been my life. My record applies not only to my skills but also speaks on how I represent my employer.
Focusing on the issue at hand is my specialty. I thrive in a professional, fast paced, structured, and team-oriented environment.
I was commended for my willingness to work with customers in several times. To ensure our Client's/Customer's satisfaction, I do "extra mile of help" and always make sure that I have my "attentive listener skills", so I can assists in finding positive resolutions to questions that may appear to be unanswerable. This also help me to build a network of possibilities. In a the same manner of applying things in my Sales, My happy customer leads me to a better referrals which are also converted to sales.
Generally Speaking, I've been through all scenarios in collections, Customer care and Sales.
I know, I can be an asset to your company. I Possesses strong analytical skills and capable of assessing conditions and implementing appropriate intervention.
LIFESTYLE SPECIALIST (Sales) (September 2013 to September 2014)
Gold's Gym International, U.A.E. - (subsidiary of Al Ahli Group).
• Generated and yielded membership sales through promotions and advertisement.
• Enforced and implemented marketing plans that include outside sales, prospecting, tours, and presentations.
• Served and assisted all members and staff with exceptional customer service and integrity.
• Maintained and preserved the highest level of cleanliness and appearances within the club.
• Maintained and obtained accurate records relating to membership forms.
• Build relationships, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
SENIOR SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Call Center Specialist)
(August 11, 2011 to May 2013)
PayPal / Barclaycard- Convergys Philippines Services Corporation.
• Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller and booking flights as per customer requests.
• Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
• Responsible to satisfy customer and maintain good image for the company
• Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
• Handles sales generation for banking retail and consumer products such as personal loans, home loans, credit cards.
• Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
PROPERTY CONSULTANT / ACCOUNT MANAGER
(August 5, 2009 to August 6, 2011)
Eton Properties Philippines, Inc.
• Generate sales volume and deliver on inquiries targets by ensuring the efficient handling of inbound calls, leads and pro-active enquiry generation
• Deliver sales conversion in line with company expectations by maximizing sales opportunities through sales skill improvement and timely pipeline management
• Pro-active revenue management, through ability to identify future revenue risks and by taking appropriate action to reduce the risk
• Recruit sales associates and train them on product, procedures, systems and sales processes
• Provide continuous coaching, development and evaluation to all sales associates to maintain knowledge required and maximize performance
• Establish objectives and targets with sales associates and to communicate performance expectations clearly.
FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (May 31, 2009 to July 31, 2009)
Fitness First Philippines– Fort Bonifacio Club
• Assess the needs and capabilities of individuals through fitness assessment procedures.
• Develop group exercise routines choreographed to music.
• Advise individuals on the correct method and use of exercise machines and devices including weights.
• Develop individual exercise programs for individuals based on age and fitness level.
• Provide instruction in a variety of fitness activities including non-gym related activities.
• Assist in the cleaning and general maintenance of the facility and ensure that equipment is maintained and properly configured.
• Assist at the front counter.
• Act as a go-between with doctors, physiotherapists, dietitians and other health professionals to develop fitness programs for clients.