Firmware Developer/C++/Embedded system/PCB Designer/Technical Writer
Last active: 3 days ago
Professional expertise in embedded systems development and technical writing under 3 years of experience in R&D company and also have more cutting edge proportional capabilities in
• Embedded system development.
• Industrial and home automation system.
• Tracking and security system designing.
• Machines designing, transient and steady state analysis.
• load flow studies and H.V system designing, H.V insulation and protection
• Technical paper and content writing.
• PCB Designing Single/Multi layers (in Altium Designer & Diptrace).
• PCB and footprint design in 3D.
• PIC, Microcontroller programming, Arduino Boards, Arduino ethernet
shield, Easy Vr Shield, ZigBee, Bluetooth, WIFI modules, Gsm and GPS
modules and integration
• PIC 16,18,24,32,AVR, Atemega 8,16,32
• ETAP, PSCAD, Dip Trace, Proteus, Multisim, Matlab, Simulink, MikroC pro
for PIC, Avr Studio 5, Circuit Maker, Simcom Gps and Gsm Modules
• C++, Visual Basic-6, Assembly Language
If employed in your company I will provide my substantial contribution to increase the company's profitability. I am ready to be hired by you today.