Isaac Peraza León
Project Leader And Senior Web Developer With 9 Years Of Experience
Last active: 2 months ago
• Sr. Software Engineer with more than 9 years of experience in Web Development projects in different business line such as Maps Applications , Hotel systems, Restaurants, Fast Food, Publishing Administration, Underwriting and Distribution (Journalism), Credit and Collections, Electronic Payments, Appointments and Medical Office, Telemarketing Sales, Billing, Inventory, Warehouse, CMS (Content Management System), School Control, Spend Analysis App.
• I have more than 2 years of work experience with international customers and IT.
• I was a founder of small software company called Socios en Red. I had the responsibility to different departments like sales, get client requirements, project manager, testing, web master (web app), trainer and billing (collection). The sale program was created by my father and I, my father has a certificate as Sale Doctor.
• 5 years of experience as a project leader, defining requirements, architecture of databases for applications based on business requests.
• Communication and work group skills acquired by defining requirements and budget with owners through meetings.
• During my professional experience I've been involved in different stages of the software development lifecycle such as (analysis, design, development, testing phase and user training), specializing more in the areas of design and development.
• I enjoy work with scrum methodology to develop my applications and switch from one requirement to another if is necessary to achieve business goals, but I don’t have a yes Sr. for each requirement, first I analyze the requirement and propose the best solution for the request take account the priority and the impact of the requirement.
• I like the responsibility of each project that I’m involved, see new opportunities and propose a new solutions.
• Everybody involved in the project is my customer even my team members.