Over the last 4 years developed various IT projects primarily in financial sphere. Working on the projects I learn what problems we have to solve and what needs the customers have and only then think about the code that should satisfy these needs and solve problems.
Have expertise developing web projects with:
- Python/Django (south, django-debug-toolbar, werkzeug, celery etc.). My django-skeleton is used not only by me and even has some forks on github. Had experience working with all parts of Django like i18n, tests, middlewares, class-based views, templates, forms, validation and a lot of other stuff.
- had experience working on pet project with tornado (async lightweight python framework)
- HTML/CSS/JS (not a fanatic here but can implement what we need to make it work as it should)
- Go (contributed to gobook, developed some libraries like Facebook API, VK API, cloud package as CLI and API to cloud storages like S3, CloudFiles).
- Have experience developing applications with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Previously worked with Delphi, PHP, Qt/C++ and even VBA.
Took part in development of such big projects:
- MoneyPark.ch (as a part of the team - tasks related to BI, i18n, business logic etc.)
- some other projects that are used inside the companies like ERP system with 100% tests coverage and written in Python3/Django