Ordinarily Achieving the Extraordinary
Last active: 02/07/2014
Throughout my career in business development/project management I have been able to implement projects quickly and efficiently. I am analytical, insightful, a highly-disciplined problem solver with a demonstrated ability to identify and secure project resources and provide the quality literature that involved committed professional participation of the contractor and subcontractor. Because I excel at building mutually respectful relationships, I have developed and sustained exceptional industry contacts and networks and have earned the respect of a wide variety of laymen, tradesmen, senior managers, and clients. Maintaining meticulous attention to detail, inspiring team accomplishment, and delivering quality, on-time project execution are areas in which I excel. I look forward to working with you.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Professionally skilled in organizing, planning and executing large-scale programs and projects through imple-mentation life cycle involving internal personnel, contractors and clients.
• Implementation experience in large consulting company.
• Strong relationship management at all levels ranging from executives to staff, exercising teamwork in a matrixed work environment.
• Leadership and management of technical staff and joint IT/business teams through various life-cycle phases to achieve goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and discuss information in a way that estab-lishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
• Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter.
• Successful track record of achievement against deadlines and targets
• Able to communicate in English, Portuguese and Spanish