Information Architect / Business Analyst / UX Designer / Axure Expert
Last active: 11/24/2014
●● UX is not only about the design. My work is not just about the look. It is also the feel, action, interaction and acceptance from the user’s perspectives. ●●
I follow Agile approach to work on mobile apps and web apps which I believe it will be time-saving, cost-effective and highly efficient. Being a UX Architect, I don't do fancy visual design. Instead, I design things that make sense and transparent to users.
▶ My UXD Work Approach ◀
1. Receive, review and confirm requirements
2. Research and analyze competitor services and market needs.
3. Prepare agile documents to confirm requirements vs. planning functions, including: User Personas, Use Cases, Process Flow and Functional Specs, etc.
4. Execute first version of wireframes / prototype
5. Deliver for feedback
6. Iterate from feedback for improvements
In order to earn effective outcomes of wireframes work, I strongly encourage to have lean UX documents in order to have mutual understanding before I work on the wireframes and prototype. In case you read the negative 1.95 star feedback from my profile, you will understand why it is critical to have functions be clearly defined from documents.
For further work portfolio, please visit my website at: www.cleanuxd.com
Thank you for your visit,