Sr. Level Software Business Analyst and Project Manager
Last active: 3 days ago
Passionate about user drive design. Love great design that is perceived by the end-user as great design.
Product Management, product development, UI/UX design including wireframes, primarily in healthcare related software development.
Strong background at workflow optimization in applications. 11+ years in healthcare related technologies.
Expert at client interviews, building user requirement stories, Agile planning, and working with development team to deliver milestones.
Skills / Expertise:
Rally Dev - Expert
Version 1 - Experienced
Jira - Working Knowledge
15+ years experience in corporate and non profit design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks),
Skilled at short and long term project management.
Proven success at turning new ideas into launched products through building successful cross-functional teams, fostering a culture of design-driven product development and user experience innovation.
Able to work independently and in teams. Strong communication skills.
Over the last 7 years, I have developed a wide range of web applications using HMTL,CSS,JQUERY, PHP, and MySQL.
My core competency is DRUPAL development.
I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up or develop custom modules.
I also have some experience in the following areas: SQL, Ajax, OOP, ASP, C++, C#, ASP.NET, IIS, APACHE, linux administration.
• More than 3 years of IT experience specialized in quality assurance in multiple industries and environment
• Creates Selenium C# API to turn manual web process into web automation
• Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing
• Involve in entire QA process including defining, designing, creating and executing test cases; Experienced in test result and defect analysis
• Well versed with QA Methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product
• Proven hands-on experience in testing java and web-based applications
• Creative problem solver with advanced analytical and planning skills; Exceptionally high attention to details
• Working towards CSQA designation
• Open to new challenges and opportunities, fast learner, self-motivate, and hardworking
From large IBM 360 mainframe monsters to modern ISP- and enterprise- oriented servers, more than 16 years, I'm working in the industry of an information technology. I have a large experience to install and configure server's hardware and software, another network equipement, to keep them in working conditions, to work in hosting-oriented team as administrator. At last years my focus of interest has extended to web-oriented applications, such as CMSs, corporate project managing software, and website developement projects with corresponding and supplementary software.
Also my competency lies in server-side network services, including web-servers (not only Apache), SQL, DNS, Xen, OpenVZ, VoIP PBX, etc..etc
Last active: 4 months ago
QA engineer with experience on mobile application testing and web testing using automation and manual testing.
- Expertise in Manual/Functional Testing.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, designing Test Cases, Test Plan and User Manual documents based on standards for QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in generation of bug report.
Last active: 1 month ago
Over than 7 years of experiences of developing .NET Applications. My Name is Ahmed I'm a Software Programmer. I think that I'm talent with Developing and analyzing applications. I had started developing desktop applications since 2005. I had started with VB. Then, I had updated my skills to work with Microsoft .NET Framework Technologies.
Now, I'm working with MS Visual Studio 2012 and 2012 (C# and VB).
Here are Skills that I'm working with:
SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012
Last active: 9 hours ago
Business Analyst, IT requirement manager, DB|report developer
Last active: 14 days ago
Have over 2,5 years in ERP consulting and requirement management for small and medium business and 1?5 years of Project management.
Over 2 years in data analysis.
Chart me and we will do it our best.
Last active: 2 days ago
I have over all 8 years of experience in Web Development using ASP.NET MVC , Razor, C#, Web Api, Angular JS, Knockout Js, Entity Framework, LINQ, Sql Server [t-sql and database management], Web Services, WCF, SignalR, Jquery, Ajax, JSON, XML, Unit Testing, NUnit Testing, HTML