CRM Consultant (Salesforce) & Integration Expert
Last active: 13 days ago
Quick Introduction -
* Silver Salesforce.com Consulting Partner
* Jitterbit Expert and Sales & Support, Implementation Partner
* Excellent time management skills with ability to perform under pressure & meet deadlines.
* Ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Experience in leading technical requirements gathering sessions, design sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
* Excellent problem solving skills and motivational qualities along with zeal to work in team – zeal to learn and train people on emerging technologies, enforce best practices and guidelines.
Detailed Information about me -
I am a result oriented and energetic self starter with a demonstrated ability
to enhance business practices, improve customer service efficiency, and
decrease costs. This is to introduce to you that i have a Salesforce.com development team and offshore team. I can work as offshore team for you on best prices and great quality and speed work. Let me know if you are interested. We have following expertise in salesforce -
- Radian6 & Data.com Implementation.
- Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.
- Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
- Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
- Lead, Account, Opportunity Managements
- Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations
- Generate different kind of reports & dashboards
- Code optimization w.r.t. governor limits of salesforce
- Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
- Unit tests code coverage and deployments
- Integration using salesforce APIs
- Portals setup & appExchange package deployment
- Force.com sites development.