Mobile, Web, Desktop Application Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
I have 10 year experience in the field of software development.
Mobile app development, Web development, and high-tech image processing engine development.
★ As a Master of Computer Science
I have developed great performance image-processing engine, and recently, I've made some good achievements.
Became one of the winners in Intel Real-sense App Challenge - 2014.
★ As a Senior Mobile Apps Developer.
Over years, I have experienced almost all SDKs and frameworks of iOS/OSX/Android/Windows , introduced by Apple Inc.,Google Inc. and Microsoft and I’ve pursued the best practices and cutting-edge technologies that are being adopted by the developers’ community implementing them into my work.
I am also versed at Auto Layout and Size Classes in iOS 8 and Material Design of Android 5.0, and newly announced Apple Watch SDK.
My development environment comprises Swift and Objective-C with Xcode 6.2 for iOS app (iPhone, iPad) and OS X (Mac) app development, and Android Studio and Eclipse for Android app development.
I always keep myself staying up-to-date with new technology stacks provided by Apple, Google and Microsoft.
★ As a Senior Web developer
I’m always ready to start a new Web Projects any time by any clients.
Working directly with clients in an increasingly competitive environment and across diverse industries, I give customers satisfaction, demonstrating strong communication skills, and develop my skills further thus making relevant financial success for both clients and me.
I also have deep knowledge in computer vision.
Face recognition, Logo recognition, LPR, Object classification, pedestrian counting, Vehicle counting...
My skill set include (NOT LIMITED TO):
- iOS development SDKs - iOS6, iOS7, iOS8, Apple Watch
- Android development SDKs - Android 3.0 Honeycomb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Fast mobile UI programming - Storyboard, Auto Layout, Size Classes, Material Design
- Text messaging and voice/audio/video chatting - XMPP, OpenTok, Pusher, APN, QuickBlox, Oovoo, Twilio, Linphone
- Integration with - HealthKit, CloudKit, HomeKit, AirPrint
- Networking framework - AFNetworking, Web RTC, Socket.io, TCP/IP
- Cloud storage - Google Drive, One-drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Parse
- Backend cloud server - Parse, Amazon (AWS)
- GPS - Core Location, MapKit, MapBox, GoogleMap
- eCommerce payment system - Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Salesforce, card.io
- Media manipulation - CoreAudio, CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics
- Data and Graph visualisation - Core Plot, iOSPlot, JBChartView
- 3D programming - OpenGLes, NinevehGL, Cocos3D, PVRGeoPOD, Unity, Unity3D
- Web service integrating - JSON RESTful API, Parse.com, Amazon.com, Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Social media integration - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram
- Project management - Jira, Trello, Git
- Source control - Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Communication method - Skype, email, HipChat, messenger
- Ruby On Rails, PHP, JSP, ASP.NET
- Image Processing - Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Vehicle Counting, Card Recognition...
You can expect great results that make your hearts sing in a timely manner.
Looking forward to long term relationships with clients.
Thank you for visiting my profile.