Senior Java Developer
Let me introduce myself as Hitesh Pahuja, having 9 years of IT experience as Senior Java Developer/Analyst. I have a strong background in Object oriented architecture, analysis, design and software development using latest technologies like Java, J2EE , Scala, Akka technologies.
• Expertise in Product Iterative Development Model, Agile software development technique using principles like Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Automation testing etc.
• Expertise in working throughout the project full-lifecycle, had worked on every phase of SDLC e.g. Application Security, Deployment, Requirement Handling, High level designing, Data Analytics and Statistics, Enhancement etc.
. Experience in Application security at various layers like Web layer [ Fiddle, Nessus etc.], Web-Services Layer [ SSL, Fuzzing] etc.
Extensive experience in Agile delivery of software using practices from Scrum, eXtreme Programming etc. Well versed experience in Test Driven Development, Mocking techniques and CI tools like Bamboo, Cruise Control and Hudson etc.
I had worked with various types of applications like
• SOA based using web services technologies.
• Messaging based using JMS over JBoss/IBM Web Sphere.
• E-Commerce based application.
• Customer Support based application which involves dealing with client calls and resolving their technical issues.
I have expertise in various domains like Banking [Retail and Loan based], e-Learning, Publishing Education and Retail etc.
I am very keen to learn new technologies and business knowledge. I accept challenges and can work independently, can lead a team and act as a mentor to my juniors on technical front.
For employment prospective I am open to contract role and on negotiable rates. I can make assure my stability with company and available immediately.