Last active: 2 days ago
Searching for a system engineer with a diverse skill set? Look no further! I am a CCNA certified IT Consultant with over 5 years experience managing Windows Server environments and various network designs. All my projects are designed with a focus on efficiency and industry standard best practices. Specific skills include:
• Install and configure client OS's such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8, server OS’s such as Windows Server 2003/2008/2012;
• Active Directory design and implementation, manage and administer group policy configuration; implement and configure Windows 2003/2008/2012 security options, diagnose and troubleshoot.
• Network (LAN/WAN) design and architecture; install and configure Windows Server DNS, DHCP and RRAS servers
• Install and configure various vendor routers and switches; specifically Cisco ASA and Catalyst, Dell PowerConnect, HP ProCurve, Sonicwall NSA, TZ and SRA devices; configure routing protocols, VLAN, IPSec Tunnels, client access SSL-VPN; troubleshoot LAN/WAN problems,
• Install and configure Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, and 2010; including Active Sync; perform Hosted Exchange migrations
• VMWare virtualization experience; specifically ESXi versions 4 and 5.
• Various 3rd Party Backup solutions including Veeam Backup and Replication, Acronis Backup and Recovery, Symantec BackupExec