QA, QTP/UFT, Quality Center/ALM, Automation and Manual testing
Last active: 3 days ago
Software Test Analyst with 5 years of experience in Automation testing, Manual testing, Onsite Coordination, and VB scripting.
Acquired advanced and in-depth knowledge of multiple life-cycle processes (Automation/Manual) and test execution methodologies for both functional and non-functional testing to execute test cases and test scripts for both types of testing.
Skill set -
QTP/UFT 11.5, QTP 11.0, QTP 9.5, HP ALM - 11.5,Quality center 9.2, /VB Script, SQL, Establishing and Development and maintenance of Test Automation Framework in HP Quick Test Professional.
VBA / Macro for MS Excel (2003,2007 and 2010) and MS ACCESS (2003,2007 and 2010).
1. ISTQB - Foundation Level
2. ISTQB - Test Analyst
• Expertise in automation testing & VB scripting, and demonstrated high achievement in project effort & cost saving.
• Developing test strategy, overseeing offshore team & individual performance and managing daily activities.
• Managing test automation framework and implementing innovative ideas to enhance the test coverage and reduce manual testing efforts.
• Planning project activities viz. estimation, tracking, resource planning and post implementation support.
• Implementing test strategies for functional, regression and smoke testing.
• Accountable for complete end-to-end process of system testing and executing the project within the deadlines and budget.
• Creating and managing test automation scripts in HP Quick test professional 11.0 & HP Unified functional testing 11.5.
• Creating various tools for test data setup and test execution using VB script and macros (MS Excel & MS Access).
• Performing scrum activities to handle maintenance tickets and production incidents.
• Managing test scripts, test scenarios, defect tracking using test management tool such as HP Quality center and HP ALM.