Last active: 1 day ago
Wajid Zikria (Assistant Director Networks)
Networks & Communication NADRA Region Head Office Peshawar
NADRA is a Public Sector Organization working under the Ministry of Interior Pakistan and ranked as one of the well-established I.T based organization ,NADRA is one of the top 50’s I.T based organization in the world in 2006 and is ranked 1st in Asia.
During my stay at NADRA PHQ, I have honor to work on different positions, my key responsibilities of providing connectivity and technical Support to NRCs, MRVs, SMUs and various projects at provincial level Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• Designs and/or implements network installations including DVBRCS, VTS and VPN. This encompasses all aspects of network installation, including design, budget estimates, and plans, inside/outside plant, post-install inspection, testing.
• Performs daily operations of managing network. This will include operation of networking components such as switches, routers, hubs, bridges, and transport media (wire, fiber optic cable, and/or wireless), as well as operation of configuration and management software tools.
• Monitors network traffic, usage and performance making use of utilization and error statistics.
• Maintains network stability by identifying trends, recommending and implementing corrective measures, and documenting action taken.
• Serves as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies; assists in troubleshooting and resolution of network problems.