Statistical analyst, Excel Expert & Macro Developer
Last active: 16 hours ago
Over the last 8 years, I had the opportunity to use a number of statistical/data/Presentation software tools, these are MS Excel, Minitab, Power point. These tools were primarily used to manage & compiling data, create analysis, produce reports and dashboards.
I worked in MNC’s as a process engineer and I have 8 years experience as statistical analyst.
My core expertise is statistical analysis and dashboards creation using line chart, bar charts, bubble chart, scatter plot, Gantt charts, trend analysis, pivot tables, macros, filters and formulas.
My skills on Excel listed below.
Recording and Running Macros
• Recording Macros
• Adding Macros to the Quick Access Toolbar
• Editing a Macro
• Start the Vba Editor
• Absolute and Relative Recording
• Macro Storage Locations
• Running macros from toolbars, menus or worksheet buttons
Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
• Using Logical Functions
• Understanding of Sumifs and Countifs Function
• Dealing with one and multiple conditions
• Summing values in a range which has error values (without sorting/filtering/deleting)
• Summing values (based on one/multiple conditions) from another workbook
• Using Statistical Functions
• Using Date Functions
o Converting non dates to dates
o Displaying non dates as dates
o Retaining date/number formatting when concatenating with data in cells
• Using VLOOKUP
o Making the column index in a VLOOKUP() function dynamic formula when new rows get added
o Looking up data within upper and lower limits
o Performing lookup in a range where there are multiple occurrences of a string.
o How to make Column Index Dynamic in Vlookup Function.
o How to provide a good error message Instead of “#N/A” in Vlookup.
• Using HLOOKUP
• INDEX AND MATCH FUNCTION
• ARRAY FUNCTION
Analyzing Data Using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
• Performing calculation in pivot tables
What to be careful about when working with pivot tables
Resolving problems when grouping numeric data / dates in a pivot
Addressing issues when writing formulas within pivot tables
Use Slicer to filter Pivot Table data to Excel 2010.Using External Data Sources
• Multiple consolidation ranges
• Pivot table advance options
• Creating a PivotTable Report
• Analyzing and Modifying a PivotTable
• Creating Pivot Charts and Dashboard
• Sorting and Filtering Worksheet or Table Data
• Using Database Function
• Applying Data Validation to a Worksheet
Basics of graphing and nuances
• Creating 2 y axis charts
• Dealing with dates in the x-axis
• How to create Interactive Charts Using Excel Objects?
• Customising data labels on charts
• Presenting data in “Bar of Pie” and “Doughnut charts”
• Getting total labels in stacked column charts
• Use of XML and its mapping in excel
• Creating forms in MS excel