Data Entry Professional - Virtual Assistant - Accounting - Research
• Eight years of working experience in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with client interfacing and patient account services experience.
• A focused, detail and result oriented team player with strong innovative skills. An accountable and highly organized professional with extensive education and experience in health care administration.
• Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and reliable judgement, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Ability to prioritizing tasks and completing assignments independently. Perform duties with high accuracy and integrity.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
• Providing daily operational/administrative support.
• Operation and maintenance of data management systems.
• Identify system problems and utilizes strategies for resolutions.
• Collection and analysis of data.
• Accurate and timely entry information into data management systems.
• Preparation of financial statements, excel spreadsheets, analyze monthly results, operating and capital budget, expense vs budget for projects, HOC requests, expense forecasts.
• Maintaining and developing databases.
• Highly proficient at Mathematics, quickly and efficiently working with numbers. Collect, analyzing and drawing accurate inferences from numerical data.
• Strong computer skills and experience working in web/virtual environments.
• American Public University System, Charles Town, WV, 2014-present.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
• Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, AL, 2009 – 2012.
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration.