Excel Expert and Automation geek
Last active: 3 days ago
I like to solve problems, that's a fact. Give me a complicated task and I am immersing myself in finding the solution. Microsoft Excel has proven to be just the right playground for my skills and curiosity.
Over the last 3.5 years I have completed more then 150 projects, almost all of them being Excel projects. From my experience with Excel I have found that importing/exporting files, creating reports, performing data manipulation based on specific rules, userforms and "Click Away" VBA macros are the most sought by clients. Of course, the list does not end here and I am looking forward for anything that involves Excel and automation.
In Excel, I can provide the following services:
- Automation with VBA: my strongest skill and my long time interest. I am looking to automate everything!
- User forms, with data validation, tiered dropdowns, dynamic controls, etc.
- Excel Add-Ins, WinAPI functions
- Importing data from DOC, RTF, HTML, CSV, TXT and XLS files
- Processing data in Excel: reports, dashboards, charts, calculations, string manipulations
- Exporting to DOC, CSV, XLS and TXT
- Word to Excel or Excel to Word automation
- Design complex Excel formulas, such as VLOOKUPs, nested IFs and array functions
- Internet Explorer automation, useful for web scraping projects with data being parsed directly in Excel
Other services I provide are:
- Web scraping
- PDF to Excel conversion. I value accuracy more then speed, therefore I do PDF conversion partly manually. The available softwares will fail in one way or another when converting to Excel.
- Small VB.NET applications
Personal attributes: self-motivation, driven by passion, problem-solving, attention to details, honesty