Jose Angel Martinez de Eulate Lanza
Virtual Administrative/ Real Estate Professional
Last active: 5 days ago
I have experience as a Virtual Assistant working in the Real Estate industry with a well known agent. I have also worked numerous years in call centers and have had the opportunity to take on challenging positions.I consistently met and exceeded productivity objectives and targets of the companies I have worked with.
Dedicated to ensuring a high level of customer service at all times. Able to multitask while remaining professional and courteous in fast-paced dynamic environments .I see to it that every project has been done correctly and accurately and can surpass my clients expectations.
-Fielding calls from Tenants regarding property issues. Ability to deal with angry and emotionally upset tenants calmly and professionally.
- Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources.
- Manage client database management program & system.
-Following up with Vendors to complete repair requests within 24 hours.
- Answer/forward calls and set/schedule showing appointments.
-Ability to work with in a team and independently with little supervision .
- Coordination and follow up with prospective Tenants interested in leasing vacant units.
- Supervised various marketing activities; directed task flow for marketing/advertising team.
-Wrote Real Estate articles for blogs.
-Fluent English & Spanish.
-Prepare regular reports for Management, Office and Clients using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs).
-Willing to be trained.
- Effective Problem Solver.
- Manage emails.
-Comfortable dealing with difficult Tenants.
-Understand how to utilize Google Drive, MLS, Market Leader, CL, Postlets, Mailchimp, Activerain, Zillow, Trulia, Backpage, Syndafeed, Proxiopro, Podio, HomesandLand, LandsofAmerica, among others.