QA Software Engineer French, Spanish and English. Project Management.
I have a Bachelor degree in Science Management from the IIHEM "International Institute for Higher Education In Morocco". I am fluent in French, English and Spanish (Selectividad obtained and 3 years of civil engineering accomplished in Madrid Spain). I am also specialized in the following areas:
- Customer Support Level 1 and Level 2 in the above languages I master.
- I implement ITIL techniques in my customer service duties
- Quality assurance (Writing test cases, executing tests and Reporting bugs)
- Project Management (websites creation)
- French / English Translation.
- Administering ZenCart
- Administering Wordpress
- Administering Windows
- Customer Support.
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Data Entry and Web Research.
- Keyword research and Analysis.
Satisfying customer and providing quality work while respecting time and deadlines are my main concerns.
Those are my main work and projects I have done in the past 10 years:
-> Technical Support Consultant - DEVOTEAM GROUP (SSII)
• Give solutions to different issues using ITSM to different customers (British Petroleum, Atos, Fujitsu...etc)
• Analyze and solve complex incidents
• Explore all the possibilities to solve the errors, look for the necessary information from DEVOTEAM’s R&D
• Consult the R&D, production, quality, marketing, sales then collect all the information to improve the product
quality and customer satisfaction.
-> Technical Support Consultant - Percall development (SSII)
• Provide assistance to PTC Worldwide customers
• Install ERP's products (PDMLink, ProductPoint, Pro / Engineer)
-> SOFTWARE TEST MANAGER. DEVOTEAM GROUP (SSII)
Projects: Parad / HR IT / Karma
• Establish and review the test strategy of the project
• Management of the functional tests.
• Estimating the costs and scheduling the tests
• Conduct the test project
• Manage the budget and the schedule
• Monitor, control, implementation and run the tests
• Organize and conduct the project reviews then determine whether the objectives have been achieved
• Assess the quality of the product and close the test operations
• Team Manager: respecting the commitments (cost, time, quality)
• Coordinate relations with stakeholders
• Design strategies and test documents using Excel, Quality Center and QTP
• Scheduling the batch’s processing and scheduling the Scenarios.
• Control the functional tests.
• Scheduling & respecting the commitments (Deadline and workload)
• Bugs Synthesis, Reporting then giving the “Go” for the production to start.
• Creating test cases (TTRM) steps (DTC) and execution of tests.
• Establishment and reporting the progress (Excel, MS Project)
I am actually working in Upwork as a Client Service associate with Digimac USA, so I am in charge of looking for any infringements in the web using some Digimarc tools and doing also some web research.
I have more than 6000 hours working with customers in Upwork and a very good feedback.