Linux/AWS Server Admin, deploy & configure Moodle & Plugins, Joomla/WP
I have 5+ years experience as system Administrator with expertise in Linux Server troubleshooting, optimization, security and service deployment on VPS/Physical, Cloud Platforms(AWS,Rackspace).
- Moodle - learning management system - base environment setting, deployment, configuration and optimization
- CMS - Joomla & Wordpress - deployment & configuration
- Cloud computing: Amazon (EC2, EBS, S3, CloudWatch), Rackspace services.
- Web servers: Apache, Lighttpd - setting up and configuration
- Application Servers: Tomcat (Java env) - setting up and configuration
- Database servers: MySQL, Postgresql - deployment & configuration
- File servers: Proftpd, Pureftpd, Vsftpd, Sftpd, TFTP, NFS, Samba
- Site hosting & deployment thru control panels
- Proxy servers: Squid(forward and reverse proxy), nginx, pound, lighttpd.
- Firewalls: Iptable scripts.
- Revision control: Git(fan), Subversion (SVN)
- Package management: yum, rpm, dpkg, aptitude, apt-get, emerge
- Security: nmap, Openvas, Snort, Ettercap, arpwatch, SSH, SSL, TLS, TCP Wrappers, Ethereal, dsniff, tcpdump, portsentry, chkrootkit, clamav, SPF, Spamassassin, domain keys.
Assessment tools: sar, vmstat, iostat, mpstat, netstat, iptraf, iftop, lsof, ntop, serverstats
- Misc server admin & troubleshooting jobs
I have handled various of Server Jobs independently that Job are based on above technologies.
I am Odesk/upwork Test certified individual in Linux with 'Above Average' grade.
I am part of an exciting offshore services company 'PAL InfoCom Technologies' servicing global clients since 2005.
If you want your business to grow, don't hesitate to contact me.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.