Experienced Customer Service Rep/Data Entry/Editor Professional
• Over 5 years’ varied and increasingly responsible experience in office capacities.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Operate communication systems, such as telephone, switchboard, intercom, two-way radio, or public address.
• Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
• Perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail.
• Proven ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in an effective manner.
• Thorough knowledge of written English; grammar, spelling, vocabulary and punctuation.