Jun Kevin Flores
Customer Service Representative/ Phone Support/ Virtual Assistant
For almost 4 years, I have served the customer service industry of the largest online retail company in the world. And now, I am willing to use this experience in the home-based industry. To summarize, here are my previous work experiences:
Position: Subject Matter Expert - Customer Service with Administrative Experience
Duration: 2 years (2013 - 2015)
My tasks were:
- Clarify customer requirements, probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements in a timely fashion.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solutions and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Stay current on products, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Utilize own judgment to resolve problems or perform research.
- Assist in addressing routine and non-routine customer problems.
- Operate computer to key and/or verify a variety of complex information.
- Perform tasks that are generally not clearly defined and are not part of a regular workflow cycle.
Position: Sales and Service Representative
Duration: 1 year (2012-2013)
My tasks were:
- Handles inbound/ outbound emails.
- Responds to customer emails using product knowledge.
- Resolves customer questions and issues.
- Works to build customer confidence in the brand.
- When applicable, promotes opportunities for additional products and services.