Consultant in Business, Finance & Investment; Research Analyst
Last active: 17 days ago
Pleasure to meet you. My name is Mike, and here is some relevant information about me:
Occupation: Business Consultant & Research Analyst
Education: BComm, PhD, Post-Graduate Certificate
Languages spoken fluently: German & Russian
Experience: Seasoned Professional (30 years of experience)
Favourite Book: Technical Analysis by John J. Murphy.
Favourite Task: I enjoy conducting all kinds of research including business, market, technical, scientific, oil & gas, etc. I enjoy analyzing stocks and investing my money wisely.
1) BComm (majored in International Business), PhD in Economics, Post-Graduate Certificate in Finance & Investment Management from University of Aberdeen (UK). Additionally, I have a diploma in Oil & Gas Administration. I am currently at Level 2 of CGA designation (Certified General Accountant). As you can tell, I am an academically-inclined professional who likes utilizing my knowledge in the real world. I have worked in various industries - from banking, insurance to oil & gas.
2) I owned and operated 3 types of businesses - B2B, online, and oil & gas (technology start-up company that focused on acoustic oil well stimulation). I was also a partner in a company that focused on Scientific Research & Development Claims for the Government of Canada (lots of research, technical writing & in-depth analysis of operations). I enjoy consulting and helping my clients with various business issues/tasks.
3) Enjoy conducting all kinds of business research, stock analysis, financial analysis, etc. Technical Analysis is my passion. I also enjoy analyzing various companies, especially oil & gas companies. You can see a sample of oil & gas analysis in my portfolio. I am very familiar with Russian & North-American Oil & Gas industries.
4) Fluent in German & Russian. I can help you with translation of various documents/texts.
5) Resume available upon request.
Areas of Expertise:
• I am knowledgeable about various aspects of starting and growing a business including management,operations, finance, accounting, insurance and legal matters.
• I researched and developed various strategies on expanding and prospecting the client base; extensive knowledge of finance and investment management, stock/mutual fund/market analysis techniques and strategies.
• I am knowledgeable about oil and gas transactions, including contracts, transportation, logistics nuances, financing, insurance, freight and customs clearance, compliance with import/export regulations, and dispute resolution.
• I prepared Financial Analysis reports and proposals for clients; also, conducted in-depth financial market segmentation research; created finance & risk mitigation plans and implemented specific product, pricing, distribution and communication strategies for specific
Personal: I have a wonderful daughter and a 13-year old Pomeranian.
Hobbies: I enjoy mountain photography and taking pictures of antique watches & clocks.
Thank you for reading!
Business Research & Financial and Investment Management; Business Planning & Advice; Analytical & Financial Assignments; Oil & Gas Research; Stock Analysis, Financial Analysis, Translation, etc.