Finance and Real Estate Consultant
Last active: 2 months ago
Ms. Thompson brings over 14 years of finance, technical writing and feasibility analysis. She specializes in real estate development advisory however is adept at providing all types of financial analysis services including: CRE valuation, financial reporting, investment analysis, economic impact analysis, and deal structuring. Ms. Thompson is an expert in financial modeling, and have served a variety of clients including state and local governments, developers and institutional investors.
Prior to forming her own advisory firm, Ms. Thompson worked as a consultant and project manager where she was responsible for the due diligence, underwriting and portfolio management of over $3 billion of assets.
Additionally, Ms. Thompson was responsible for financial research projects and analysis including rates of return, projections, sensitivity analysis, and the calculation of the financial impact of opportunities.
Ms. Thompson brings a deep bench of skills including:
- Calculating projected returns on investment, or payback periods for proposed capital expenditures or other investments.
- Expert at creating reports, graphs and charts of data.
- Skilled presentation development with speedy turn times in producing proposals, pitch books and financial summaries.
- Interprets the positive and negative impacts financial budgets and forecasts
- Adept at producing market and feasibility analysis using client provided or statistical data from industry recognized benchmarks.
- Prepares and analyzes major financial forecasts which may include budgetary, expense, staffing or economic forecasts.
- Strong proposal writing skills including grant applications, RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFQ (Request for Qualification) documents.
- Skilled negotiator and advanced project manager.
Education and Affiliations
Ms. Thompson earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the Red McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.