Web , Mobile apps Developer, Matlab expert and Google SoC 2013 Winner
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a goal-oriented professional with an aim to provide customer-satisfactory solutions in minimum time possible and with minimal supervision.
I was GOOGLE SUMMER OF CODE 2013 WINNER, which is a program
initiated by Google in which I had to write code for Open Source Organizations under Google's Supervision.
Moreover, I also worked in the past for a software firm named App-Desk. I have been developing software since High School. I have 5 years of experience with Drupal and Code-Igniter frameworks.
I have attained a number of skills during my Electrical Engineering Degree as well.
I have sufficient expertise in programming languages as:
I have experience in the following frameworks:
1. Drupal ( PHP )
2. WordPress (PHP)
3. Code-igniter (PHP)
4, Qt ( C++)
5. Django (Python)
I also have extensive experience working with MySQL databases.
Moreover, I also have experience in building mobile applications on android.I have made a course-manager on android as my final year project. So I am also comfortable with developing applications for android.
I also have sound knowledge of working with sub-version systems as well ,like
It is my commitment and promise to provide best possible work by following industry-level coding standards , and in minimum possible and with 100% client's satisfaction..
I also possess expertise in Electrical Engineering softwares and technologies as:
1. ISIS Proteus.
5. OCTAVE. (I volunteer for octave development as it is an open-source software).
7. Atmel Atmega Microcontroller programming.
8. Digital Image Processing.
9. Beagle Bone and Raspberry pi related embedded systems configuration.
10. Circuit Designing.
During the course of my degree , I have studied following subjects:
-Digital Image Processing.
-Digital Logic Design
-Computer Organization and Architecture.
I also possess certificate from Google for working for Open-Source organizations during the summers which speaks itself about my skills and
dedication to my work.
Some Notable Projects relating to Electrical Engineering that I have done are:
1. Autonomous Road-Traffic Control System.
2. Line-Following robot purely based on Digital Logic Design.
3. a TV-remote controlled home automation system with a capability to set timers to turn on/off the appliances.
4. A go-to-goal and obstacle avoider robot based on ultra-sonic sensors.
I am a software developer by passion. I love writing code , that is the reason I also volunteer to open-source organizations as well. Now I am starting my professional career as a free-lancer to fulfill my dream to be an entrepreneur.
Why You should choose me?
1. I am passionate about writing code and helping others. I also volunteer for open-source organizations like GNU Octave.
2. I am Google Summer Of Code 2013 winner as well.
3. I have ability to work through 24 x 5 .
4. I can work on a timezone comfortable to Client.
5. Able to share reports with the client on daily-basis.
6. Able to work under minimum-supervision.
7. Able to work more-efficiently if goals are clearly-stated.
8. Can also on week-ends if needed.
9. Keep total transparency during the project development.
10. Despite being a student, I have experience for working with the industry-leading professionals and companies.