Veteran Business & Medical Transcription Expert
Expert transcriptionist/reviewer with 15 years of experience in Business/Medical/General/Technical/Financial/General Transcription in Fortune 50 Healthcare & Big4 Finance services.
Career Skill Sets
• People and Project Management skills.
• Transcribing of Podcasts, Medical, Business, Financial events, Conference Calls, Investor Day Events, Analyst meetings, Webcasts, Symposiums, Language & Culture classes, Technical discussions, phone calls, Academic Research, Engineering and Focus Group interviews.
Industries covered in Transcription:
• Aerospace & Defense.
• Rifle Ammunition.
• Blood Sampling.
• Media & Entertainment.
• Semiconductors & Electronics.
• Life Sciences.
• Banking & Securities.
• Pulp & Paper.
• Engineering & Construction.
• Food & Beverages.
• Power & Utilities.
5 years of experience as a freelancer on various freelancing portals.
1.5 years of experience at Franklin Templeton Investments as a team manager for a Financial transcription team.
4 years of experience working with Factset Research Systems India Pvt Ltd as Ops TL in a Financial Transcription process.
3 years of experience working with Deloitte Tax Services Ltd. as a Tax Consultant transcribing technical interviews with SMEs.
2 years of experience with Promantra Synergy Solutions, a healthcare BPO, as a Proofreader in Radiology for 2 years.
2 years of experience with Vasant Scribes as a medical transcriptionist/Direct Uploader.
• Certified Lower and Higher grade typist with a typing speed of 150 wpm listed on Typeracer.com and one of the world’s fastest typists on typeracer.com
• Awarded an "A" Grade certification for active participation in workshop on "E-Commerce" at the PG level.
• Received couple of "Applause Awards" for my contributions to the team by sharing my knowledge to improve quality as well as for the exceptional client service on different projects.
• Postgraduate in Finance from a local University in India.