5+ Experience Senior IOS/Android/Phonegap Developer
Last active: 07/21/2014
Over the last 5 years i have been developing a wide range of mobile, desktop, web applications on different platforms including Java, IOS, Android, J2EE, PHP. I am having a strong hands on experience in developing cutting edge solutions for different industry needs. I have served various industry by providing the software solutions for different devices including medical, telecom, e-commerce, service industries, finance sectors and government agencies. I proactively come up with great ideas and solutions for industry needs. Putting up best approaches, processes and strategies to achieve the goal in limited time-frame.
My expertise covers:
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) Development, Android Development
- Strong Objective C, SWIFT, Java, PHP programming skills
- Working on complex features of IOS
- Working with latest Xcode and IOS SDK
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, Android Studio IDEs.
- Social integration like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN
- Cloud server deployment
- Location Based Applications
- Google Map Service, Foursquare API, Google Maps API V2, Geo-fencing and tracking, Parse SDK
- In app purchase, Push Notification by using APNS
- Image editing and image processing, Image Manipulation, Photo Filter, Saturation, Sharpness, Contrast, Hue, Brightness, etc.
- Camera API
- Audio/Video Processing
- iBeacon development : integration with Gimbal, Estimote ibeacons.
- Backend, Web service, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, MySQL, SQLite, HTML5, PHP, Java, Dot Net
- Github, SVN, Redmine, JIRA, Testflight, Dropbox, Amazon
- Advertise : iAd, Admob, Adwirl
- Barcode QR code scanning
- Apple store application upload, Google Play application upload
- Security using encryption and decryption algorithm implementation in applications.
- Technical documentation
- I have worked for long time on highly distributed development environment.
- Working and managing different development teams, coordinating with them on development and deliveries.
- Committing the code remotely and merging, branching and releasing the customer builds.
- Regular Skype meetings, proper and timely status update emails.
- Scrum calls.
- Weekly or bi-weekly sprint plans, and build releases
- Test build distribution via testflight
- Overlapping few or all working hours with the clients on located in different timezones.
- Project development, management, planning, bug reporting and fixing.
I look forward to serve you best and provide you the best solution that you are looking for.
Senior Mobile Developer