Last active: 1 month ago
Hello, my name is Adil Mehmood.
I hold an advanced degree in Electrical and Network Engineering with five years of experience in the field of professional system administration (small & medium office networks, 500+ hosts office network), network planning, server, website and database administration.
As a professional, my #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients, as well as oDesk test results. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
Listed below are my experience and skills:
* OS: Windows Sever 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8;
Debian 5-7; CentOS 5, 6, 7; Ubuntu (desktop 10.04-14.04, server 12.04-14.04);
Arch, Slackware, Redhat;
Mac Os X
* Coding: C/++, bash, powershell, HTML/CSS/PHP
* Stacks: LAMP, WAMP, Denver
* Web servers: Apache, Nginx
* Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL (MSSQL) Server, Oracle database 12c+
* Backup services: Bacula, Backup PC, Amanda, Windows Backup (wbadmin), self-written scripts
* VCS: Git, SVN
* Domain administration: Active Directoy, Samba
* Mailservers: Postfix, Dovecot
* Mail tech: spamassassin, SPF, DKIM, un-blacklisting
* Netwok secuity: fail2ban, snort, Sqiud, ClamAV, RKHunter, Ossec hids, CSF Firewall,Maldet.