Electronic Engineer - Telecommunications - Networking
Electronic Engineer, actually studying a MBA at Universidad de Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina - working on thesis right now -, with experience in different areas as IT, Electronics, Networking, Sales, Consultant, Administration, and others.
Some detailed description about my previous jobs and skills are:
* Networking Design and Administration. LAN, WAN, WiFi, WiMAX
* Installation of Security Cameras, configure and install DVR with remote Access.
* Project Manager for implementations.
* Importing telecommunications and electronic equipment, power generators, and any other kind of merchandise. Contact wholesalers around the world depending of the kind of merchandise.
* Custom projects for selling and installing the right equipment depending on customer's need.
* Server installation, VOIP installation and administration, Configure and maintain Routers & Switchs. Equipment selection, Optimize network nodes. Links between nodes and clients of IP Radios. Improve and change core network, etc. (Cisco, Mikrotik, Canopy, etc.).
* Manage and configure IPTV equipment.
* Give support to users of software developed by the company Bebosoft.com, also check and try the software before its launch (beta version), to fix programming issues.
* Accounts receivable, Debts, and employee’s payments.
* OS installation (servers and workstations), PC optimize, equipment protection, etc.
* Cell Phones support.