Last active: 1 month ago
Virtual Assistant worked with Carpet & Home Service Company 2 years and 9 months – Incoming & Outgoing calls, Email Manager, Scheduling Manager- GenBooks, Craigslist, CRM, Staff Manager, Sales (quotes, bids and pricing) and customer issues/complaints manager.
• Exceptional experience and record of selling (15+ years) professional business services (B2B)
• Proven skills in business development and capability to navigate the corporate politics to
reach the ultimate decision maker to drive sale opportunities.
• A background including all sales functions in numerous industries.
• Experience with cold calling, qualifying leads and closing sales.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and presentations.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com, CRM, Teamviewer,
Social Media, Social Network, GoToMeeting, Skype or similar sales and numerous other
• Experience with teaching and learning management systems, online training, elearning,
managing schedules and calendars.
• Bachelor degree in Business Management
• Qualifications, certification or training in sales, marketing, telemarketing, outside sales.
• Proven sales track record with awards and recognition