Elsa Maritza Mosquea
Hospitality & Tourism Management
Last active: 10/31/2014
Fisher College, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Expected May 2016
Computer & Concepts Application, Public Speaking, Event & Convention Planning, Principles of Management, and Hospitality and Tourism Sales & Marketing.
Fisher College Boston, MA
Orientation Leader Fall 2013 and spring 2014
• Collaborated with other student leaders to plan Orientation Week for new students.
• Answered new student’s questions.
• Advised and engage with students so that they can have a better transition to college.
Macy’s Inc. Salem, NH
Sales Associate Seasonal- December 2013-January 2014
July 2014-August 2014
• Assisted customers in various departments including: juniors, women’s intimates, young men, housewares, women’s fragrance, women’s shoes, watch, accessories, women’s petite, and children.
• Handled sales, exchanges, returns and organized merchandise with a team of 2-4 staff.
• Interpreted for Spanish speaking customers.
Chico’s FAS Salem, NH
Sales Associate July 2013- September 2013
• Advised women about what outfit they should buy.
• Informed women about the latest trend.
• Handled sales, exchange, and returns.
Coco Key Water Resort & Hotel Danvers, MA
Associate May 2006- July 2010
• Occasionally performed supervision duty.
• Handled customer’s orders.
• Managed customer service.
Leadership and Involvements:
National Society of Leadership and Success
Vice- President Fisher College Boston, MA
Fall 2014- Spring 2014
• Helped other students achieve their academic goals
• Worked with the President of the club.
• Planed events for the organization.
Drama Club Fisher College Boston, MA
Actress all 2014- Spring 2014
• Played the principal of the Scary Musical play.
• Played Chick (the annoying cousin) of Crimes of the Heart.
• Various characters in the Fisher Reunion Show.
Charles Viewer Fisher College Boston, MA
Editor Fall 2014- Spring 2014
• Encourage students to submit their arts to the Charles Viewer magazine.
• Edited the Charles Viewer booklet with a team of 4 including the editor in chief.
• Promoted the Charles Viewer.
Fluent Spanish and Basic French, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook, Facebook and LinkedIn.