Bilingual Virtual Assistant with strong computer skills
With 7+ years of administrative support experience and a sales background, I can tell you that I am the highly skilled, energetic and detail-oriented virtual assistant you are looking for.
I am a do-it-all, with great attitude, communication skills and a geeky side. I am exceptionally driven, and disciplined and organized are my middle names. I have a background in corporate sales, some logistics knowledge and freakishly good proofreading skills. I am always performing to the best of my abilities, to ensure top-quality work and service is provided. I am bilingual, with Spanish as my native language.
I graduated with Highest Honors in Foreign Languages from college, and completed a B.A. in International Relations and Political Science with a Certificate in Latin America Studies as a Cum Laude student. In addition, I was the Public Relations officer for the Phi Theta Kappa chapter at my school during my early years of college. I also took part in the creation of the first literary publication of the campus, as an editor and photography contributor.
In resume -
- I can do a lot, and what I don't know I can learn fast
- I am organized, detailed and reliable
- I am a go-getter who enjoys completing tasks correctly and on-time
- I possess excellent communication skills
- I am not afraid to learn new topics, when I don't know something, I just research and teach myself. Google is a good friend.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Professional Acrobat, Photoshop, Aperture, SAP Business One, ActiveCollab, Base CRM, Google Docs, Dropbox, Skype, Mac and PC Operating Systems
- Keen eye for detail, with special regard for grammar and spelling perfection
- Word processing skills with typing speed at 55 wpm
- Fluent in Spanish and English