Senior QA Engineer | QA Manager
Last active: 10 days ago
Q. Why should you think I will be fit to undertake your project?
- Over 7 years of experience in Software Testing
- ISTQB certified Tester
- Over 2000 hours in Odesk
- "Top rated" oDesk freelancer!
- 100% Job success. Not a single unsatisfied client!
- Top 10% in Odesk software testing skill test!
Q. Why should you choose an ISTQB certified tester for your job?
As in any profession Testing also has some well defined professional ethics which ISTQB has put forward. ISTQB testers follow ISTQB standards and methodologies which resulted in great outputs in the field of QA.
Q. What are my skills?
- Manual testing
- Black box testing
- DB Testing using MS SQL Query
- Static Testing, Document reviews, Meeting moderation
- Analyzing Requirement Specification Document
- Expert in using Static and Dynamic analysis tools
- Expert in functional testing at integration, system, User Acceptance and Regression test levels
- Expert in Load/Performace testing using Jmeter, VS 2012, Loadrunner, Neoload
- Designing Test Plans, Risk Analysis Reports, Exit and Entry criteria Analysis
- Ability to analyze test conditions and design test cases
- Writing and executing test cases
- Identifying Test Data, Executing Test Suits
- Experienced in Defect Tracking and Bug Reporting using Bugzilla, Trac, Redmine, VersionOne, Unfuddle and Jira
- Expert in Testing Mobile, iPad and Windows applications
- Documenting User guides, Software manuals, Technical designs, Test Reports, Test Metrics, User Requirement Specifications etc
Q. What's my mission and vision?
Quality is never achieved by an accident but by design. Well designed plans have resulted in better quality rather than exploring with wild ideas!
Please contact me if you would like to discuss your project with me.