Last active: 4 months ago
- I am an experienced and expert programmer, architect, project manager, team member and lead
- I have 9 years of extensive experience in Web and Desktop applications development
- I have broad working experience in projects, products & ERP ranging from small to enterprise, simple to complex, industry to education and health to marketing for small to large companies
- I am also expert in XML, PL/SQL, TSQL, LINQ, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Unity Framework, Castle Windsor, TFS, SVN, Github, Visual Basic 6, Oracle Database, Facebook and Twitter API, Paypal and Authorize.Net
- I am very proficient in SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, Tiers and Layers Architecture, Database Design, Design Patterns and Multi-Threading
- I am good in Design Pattern implementation including MVC, MVP, MVVM, Factory, Dependency Injection and Singleton
- I am very good in Performance Optimization, System Integration and Test Automation such as Unit, Functional & Web
- I am very detail oriented and love to document everything even tiny details. I am very good in preparing documents including Project Proposal, Scope, User Scenarios, Features, Functional Requirements, Data Modeling, Workflows, UML, Wire-frames, Tasks Sheet, Work Order and Milestones
- I am expert in writing intelligent and complex algorithms. I have developed Stacking, Packing & Picking Plans Generation and Forecasting algorithms
- I have worked in conventional and AGILE Scrum environment
- I have developed mobile web applications using HTML5 and JQuery Mobile
- I have good architectural, organization & communication skills
- I am self-motivated, creative, honest and hardworking
- I am not a traditional or typical developer; I always think out of the box and love the challenges
I have worked on many applications including Material Resource Planning, Distributed Resource Planning, Electronic Inventory Management, Barcode, Logistics, Transportation, Shipping, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Warehouse Management, EDI, CRM, CMS, FMCG, Manufacturing, Costing, Trading, E-Commerce, POS, Accounting, Finance, HR, Payroll, Institute/School Management, Email Marketing, Social Media, Rewards & Loyalty Program, Health Care, Hotels Booking and Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Office365 solutions.
Among my strongest areas are architect designing and design patterns implementation such as MVC, Singleton, Factory Method and Dependency Injection. A good architecture provides a strong base to application. I divide whole project in independent and fully functional tiers and layers such as GUI, Business Logic and Repository (DAL & Database), any change in any layer does not affect others, for example change in Business Logic or database will not affect GUI and likewise. To take full advantages of a good architecture I build my own DTO (Data Transfer Objects), BO (Business Objects) and Foundation. This architecture enables me to make any change, bugs fixing, enhancement, parallel development and TDD/ Test Automation quick, simple, easy and effective. I prefer to use Provider Model (Interfaces/Factory Method/Extensibility) if application is extendable and dynamic in nature.
My objectives are very clear: client satisfaction at best level, excellent feedback, learning, earning and a good everlasting business relationship.